Sunday, January 28, 2018

DYING INSIDE TO HOLD YOU - Darren Espanto / Timmy Tomas | Ukulele Cover with Chords and Lyrics








Dying Inside To Hold You 
by Darren Espanto / Timmy Tomas
Ukulele/Guitar Chords and Lyrics  

Strumming Pattern:  
Verse1: Down (per beat)
Pre-Chorus: D mute D mute (1/2beat)
Chorus: D UUD UUDUD (per beat)
Verse2: D UUD UUDUD 
Pre-Chorus2: D mute D mute 
Chorus2: D UUD UUDUD (per beat) 
same pattern on Bridge until end...


Verse1: 
C
It's turning out just another day
Am
I took a shower and I went on my way
F
I stopped there as usual
F
Had a coffee and pie 
F
When I turned to leave
G
I couldn't believe my eyes

Pre-Chorus:
F                                              G
Standing there I didn't know what to say 
F                               G
Without one touch we stood there face to face

Chorus:
C                                     G
And I was dying inside to hold you 
Am                                 G
I couldn't believe what I felt for you 
F                     C
Dying inside, I was dying inside 
Am                                       G
But I couldn't bring myself to touch you 

Verse2:  
C
You said hello then you asked my name 
Am
I didn't know if I should go all the way 
F                              F
Inside I felt my life have really changed 
F                              G
I knew that it would never be the same

Pre-Chorus: 
F                                           G     
Standing there I didn't know what to say 
F                                            G
First time looked away when I whispered your name 


Chorus: 
C                                       G
And I was dying inside to hold you 
Am                                     G
I couldn't believe what I felt for you 
F                     C 
Dying inside, I was dying inside 
Am                                        G
But I couldn't bring myself to touch you
(Repeat Chorus) 

Bridge:
F               G
One hello changed my life
F                       G
I didn't believe in love at first sight
F                                   G
But you've shown me what is life
F                                        G
And now I know my love (I know it's coming right)

(Repeat Chorus 2x) 


*****arranged by Shean Casio 





1 comment:

PAG-IBIG FORTUNE COOKIE by MNL48 | Lyrics and Ukulele Chords

Pag-Ibig Fortune Cookie  by MNL48 (Lyrics) [Verse1:] D Bm D Bm, G A D Bm Kahit na alam kong ikaw ay gusto ko Bakit 'di pansin...